Science and technology have helped to gain a better understanding of the connection between food and health, and therefore we at Arava see and approach Food safety as a fundamental base to our produce business.
Our goal and mission is to be able to provide fresh produce with limited residue and free from physical and microbial contamination.
The company’s management commits to implement quality procedures and upholds is obligation for excellence.
we committed to consistent and strict quality procedures:
- Quality control throughout the growth and marketing\logistic process.
- High quality products.
- Highest standards of service.
- Minimizing the use of pesticides (the company (uses IPM methods).
- Ethical behavior towards customers, employees, growers and the community in general.
- Reliability and professionalism tailored to customer requirements.
Arava Export Growers has developed a digital system for monitoring the produce, which enables transparency, immediacy and the availability of information regarding the quality produce.
All produce is controlled and documented and can be tracked at all stages of the production and transportation process and
at any time.
Arava Export Growers is certified with international certifications.